Judith A. Sznyter
Ms. Sznyter has been an associate with the firm since 2004. Since 2008, Ms. Sznyter has focused her practice on representing multi-employer benefit funds in federal litigation including benefit claims and delinquency collection matters. She also devotes a significant portion of her practice to advising fund administrators and trustees on benefits matters including administrative appeals, benefits eligibility and evaluation of Domestic Relations Orders for ERISA compliance.
Prior to 2008, Ms. Sznyter represented individuals in domestic relations, civil litigation and Workers’ Compensation matters. Ms. Sznyter has been admitted to the bars of Pennsylvania, New Jersey, the District of Columbia and Maryland. She is a member of the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and American Bar Associations.
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United Sates District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2003
- Columbia University, Bachelor of Arts, 1998