Marc L. Gelman
Mr. Gelman has been a shareholder at Jennings Sigmond, P.C. since 2008. His practice encompasses the representation of labor unions in every phase of labor relations, including grievance and interest arbitrations and the negotiation of collective bargaining agreements. He represents unions and their members at all levels of state and federal litigation and advocates on their behalf before numerous boards, agencies and commissions, including the National and Pennsylvania Labor Relations Boards, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and State Human Relations Commissions, among others.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Gelman worked as an Assistant Public Defender in Chester County for a number of years, during which he gained extensive trial experience. Mr. Gelman is currently President-Elect of the Philadelphia Chapter of the Labor and Employment Relations Association and served as Treasurer from 2009-2012.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1996
- University of Pittsburgh, Bachelor of Arts, 1993