Richard R. Di Stefano
For more than 20 years, Mr Di Stefano has advocated for claimants in workers’ compensation cases, as well as representing injured workers in matters arising under the Heart and Lung Act.
He has litigated cases in numerous forums, including practice before mediators, arbitrators and workers’ compensation judges throughout Pennsylvania, the Workers’ Compensation Appeal Board, the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania and the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
He is certified as a specialist in the practice of workers’ compensation law by the Pennyslvania Bar Association’s Section on Workers’ Compensation Law as authorized by the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Various federal District Courts and Courts of Appeal
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- Widener Law School, Juris Doctor, 1985
- Villanova School of Business, Bachelor of Science in Economics, 1982