Mr. Tokarsky has been an associate at the firm since December 2014, where he focuses his practice on representing multi-employer benefit funds in federal litigation including delinquency collection matters and creditor bankruptcy.
Mr. Tokarsky received his law degree from Drexel University, graduating cum laude. He graduated cum laude in 2010 from Ohio University’s Honors Tutorial College with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sociology. While attending law school Mr. Tokarsky was a Peggy Browning Fellow with the General Counsel’s office for the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees (AFSCME). Also while attending law school he clerked at the labor firm Cleary, Josem & Trigiani, LLP and participated in the family law clinic and the unemployment compensation clinic with Philadelphia Legal Assistance.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for New Jersey
- Drexel University School of Law, 2013
- Ohio University, 2010