Maureen W. Marra
Ms. Marra has been an associate with the firm since 2015. Her practice focuses on the representation of large and small ERISA multiemployer benefit plans in collections litigation, withdrawal liability, and tax matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Marra worked for a legal publisher and wrote extensively about employee benefits law, including ERISA and Affordable Care Act compliance. During law school, Ms. Marra clerked with the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Education and Labor Committee of the U.S. House of Representatives. She is a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and American Bar Association.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Suffolk University Law School, Juris Doctor, 2010
- American University, Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, 2004