Diane L. Hlywiak
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Hlywiak practiced law in Southern California. Her areas of focus were Workers’ Compensation, Civil Litigation and Subrogation. In particular, she defended various law enforcement officers, officials and public entities in civil rights litigation. She was born and raised in Philadelphia and graduated from California State University at Los Angeles with a Bachelor of Science degree in Broadcasting. She received her Juris Doctorate from Southwestern University School of Law in Los Angeles. While attending law school, she received the C.A.L.I award for excellence in Contracts.
Ms. Hlywiak comes from a family of Philadelphia law enforcement. She is a zealous advocate of, and a strong believer in, law enforcement agencies and their mission.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- Southwestern University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2008
- California State University at Los Angeles, Bachelor of Science (Broadcasting), 1998