James E. Goodley
Mr. Goodley has been an associate at Jennings Sigmond, P.C. since 2013. His practice is focused on the representation of union-represented employees and the representation of individuals and classes under the FLSA and other wage and hour laws. He has also represented multiemployer funds in ERISA litigation, as well as in matters related to alternative investments such as hedge funds, private equity arrangements, and international equity.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Goodley worked in ERISA enforcement as an investigator at the United States Department of Labor, Employee Benefits Security Administration. Prior to that, Mr. Goodley worked as a patent examiner at the United States Patent and Trademark office.
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- Supreme Court of New Jersey
- Supreme Court of Virginia
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Temple University, Beasley School of Law, LL.M. in Trial Advocacy, 2013
- Catholic University, Columbus School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2011
- Lehigh University, Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, 2005